Sunday, January 10, 2010

Looking For Clonk Rage Keyfile Domestic Water Pump - Gentle/Soft/Slow Start Needed: Can I Do This With A Capacitor?

Domestic Water Pump - Gentle/Soft/Slow Start Needed: Can I do this with a capacitor? - looking for clonk rage keyfile

When my new water pump starts at 3.5 bar, clonking made a terrible noise. It is well established, but I fear that the medium to long term damage to the pump and pipes.

What is the right way to start the pump to get smoothly? I am looking for a simple solution that I am at home with a welder and in the right area (s). If you can help me solve this problem for at least a bottle of champagne for you (if you're in the UK - if not, something as rewarding, but easier to carry!).

TIA and all other good things, if you can help.

Biff

1 comment:

Sean JTR said...

it is quite impossible, without knowing what answer type and model of the pump U've

Post a Comment