Friday, January 1, 2010

Enlarged Ovary My Doctor Told Me That My Right Ovary Is Enlarged & I Have 2 Have Surgery. What Is The Cause Of This.?

My doctor told me that my right ovary is enlarged & I have 2 have surgery. What is the cause of this.? - enlarged ovary

It started w / a trip to the emergency room and was diagnosed w / ovarian cysts. I had six weeks of testing and my doctor told me that the cyst is not really the problem, since it is an advanced ovary. I have 2 tests to eliminate cancer and do not understand why this happens. Am I doing something wrong?

1 comment:

kittyqua... said...

Some things can lead to research in practice is the best way to understand this. WebMD.com is a great resource. And again there is a beter understanding, not just sit out, tell someone. I am a nurse for 2 years and not believe that the number of gynecological problems, I saw most of the mixed through unprotected sex with genetics.

Post a Comment