Saturday, February 6, 2010

Im Worried To Get A Brazillian Wax Im Worried About Cheating?

Im worried about cheating? - im worried to get a brazillian wax

Ok, so I'm just over 4 months with my boyfriend. I know because I have stocks 4, and a good friendship and relationship. This year I have the new year, and Brazil was very nice and I found myself loving him even more (as my friend or at least I think). He has also tried to kiss me and I left (which I am proud that I did not cheat). However, he gave me his e-mail and talk, and seems quiet charm. However, it is about 6 years older than me and wants to meet me. It is in England until 15 February, and I know, but I'm afraid I will not be able to control myself and think that now makes me feel guilty and now I havent done anything yet. However, I do not think regret and miss my chance. Im really confused and I know is the obvious choice to stop deceiving me and be my friend, theres a little bit of me that it wants a bad girl and current experiences. I do not want to do my friend hurt, but I spent some time with the other guy and I think that attractive. II do not know what to do. Advice would be great.

4 comments:

BiscuitH... said...

Everyone can go wrong in a few hours and do not show their true colors.
However boyfrend U and ur seem to have a stable relationship. And this guy onli around. 2 weeks ... went the he'lb ..
I think u wud wudnt regret and be able to see exactly ur boyfrend .. u do if it once, it .. ul agencies, as they say .. Once gud girls gone bad shes gone forever
lol I hope this helps

Anonymous said...

When I on the other side then run the risk of loss of the BF. If you do feel the risk worth it.

Michael D said...

How would you feel if your friend betrayed you?

Tom K said...

U is likely to remain stuck

Post a Comment