Friday, December 11, 2009

Should You Wax Before Or After Bed Tanning First Time Going Tanning...would Like Some Advice!!?

First time going tanning...would like some advice!!? - should you wax before or after bed tanning

They have recently joined a gym, a solarium with a relatively low price for what you signed. However, I have never been tanning beds before, but I wanted for a long time. I need advice what to do and what is not tan. I saw / light skin that burns easily, as a rule, but I am able to tan. Here are some things that I ask myself:

- How often should I go? I thought maybe once a week ..
- How long should I stay in bed? should increase each time?
- The gym I proposed to sell Tanning glasses for 3 U.S. dollars. where they are needed?
- Is there a need oil or sunscreen or something over my body while I tan?
- Can I wear make-up while tanning?
- If it is during her period?
- No help or hinder improvement, solarium acne (face, back, etc.)
- And can the pros and cons you! Think
- Shaving / waxing of .... tan bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment