Monday, December 21, 2009

Bpa Toys Returning Baby Bottles (not BPA FREE)?

Returning baby bottles (not BPA FREE)? - bpa toys

I asked a question before he cylinder, and no one seemed to know exactly. That's what I discovered in the meantime.

Toys R Us will take full responsibility for the plastic bottles without BPA, is back as a map of a gift shop.

Zellers takes a couple of bottles (not the Dr. Brown's) and some breast pumps. Advent on the way, I'm sure others.

Wal-Mart also has the full responsibility, but I'm not sure what are the details.

You need to have all the elements of the bottle (nipple, CAP, etc..) Pumps have also all parts, including what bottles.

Babies "R" Us now has the largest selection of BPA free bottles.

Sorry, I know this is not a problem, but I think you know

No comments:

Post a Comment