Monday, December 7, 2009

Java Cribbage Why Do I Disconnect From Yahoo Games When Phone Rings?

Why do I disconnect from yahoo games when phone rings? - java cribbage

Recently, a landline and DSL internet. Now that yahoo games (basketball, sheep, cribbage, etc. ..), when the phone rings, I am separated from my home. Will I lose my Internet connection is the game you need on the home page and try again. The telephone company has checked online and tried to filter, you do not update the modem. Is there a place, maybe somewhere (yahoo, Java, Internet Options, etc. ..) that can prevent this?

2 comments:

genieiny... said...

Hmmm interesting ... Can you install software that can be separated when the phone rings? I hear it, the software for years, when people still used dial-in.

tHe cHocLAte POtatO said...

Probably not. Do you have dial-up? Internet is wack, when the phone rings, because they both use their SUPP

Post a Comment